- ROBET LU
- Issue Time
In the last step, we will sample the goods and take photos to facilitate customers to place orders again.
1. First of all, when we purchase from suppliers, we will check the quality of fabrics to prevent loopholes and textile problems.
2. Before cutting, we will provide dimension table for you to confirm, so as to ensure that we can make cardboard suitable for cutting.
3. We will make samples before production and provide pictures for modification. We will follow the final samples before mass production.
4. When sewing the fabric, they will first sew several pieces, and then give them to the product manager for inspection. If they can't meet the requirements, they will make them again until they reach the appropriate standard.
5. The last step is ironing and packaging. Sometimes some sewing problems will be found, such as that the clothes can not be ironed smoothly, and the clothes with problems will be sent back to the sewing workshop for re production.
6. In the last step, we will sample the goods and take photos to facilitate customers to place orders again.